How to Start a Digital Marketing Company in India in Just 5 Steps
In this fast-paced world, one of the best businesses you can go into is setting up a digital marketing company in India. The business is perfect for creative and tech-savvy people. So, on that note let’s look at how to start one in just 5 easy steps.
5 Steps to Start a Digital Marketing Company in India
So, learn from a top digital marketing company in Kolkata, how to start your own digital marketing company in India in these 5 easy ways.
Step 1: Buy A Domain & Register Your Business
- Buy a domain name (website handle) that is a close match to your business in a .com or .biz domain.
- Build a beautiful, functional website with great UX/UI.
- Register your business depending on whether you want it to be a proprietorship, a one-person company, a Private Limited Company, a Limited Liability Company, or a Limited Liability Partnership.
Step 2: Hire The Right Core Team
- To successfully execute any digital marketing project, you will need the following job roles: content editor and a team of senior writers, graphic designers and media specialists, Facebook and Google Ads experts, Sales Executive, and Social Media Manager. Hire your team to get started.
- In case you need it you can also opt for influencer marketing.
- Hire an accountant to do your taxes.
- If required, you need to provide on-job training for your employees.
Step 3: Network to Get Clients
- Attend trade fairs or network with parties to get your business name out there.
- Maintain vibrant and lively social media handles with the aim of attracting potential clients.
- Design a unique logo and visiting card.
- Indulge in personal branding so that you can set apart your business.
Step 4: Develop a Business Model
- You can bill at hourly, flat retainer, and commission-based rates.
Hourly rate: If you spend one on one time with the clients, then you can charge an hourly rate.
Flat retainer: You may decide on a monthly rate, you look at the work done and put a price on it. This is considered the best way to charge.
Commission-based rates: The client gets paid when the agency attempts to make money off a sale.
Step 5: Project Management and Delivery
- Once you get a project, it’s time to deliver on the promises
- Have a project management system for the entire project.
- Have a project execution process and follow the plan entirely.
This top digital marketing company in Kolkata hopes you found the content useful and are ready to set up your own company!